Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Calm the Storm with God's Perfect Peace (11.17.21)

I Speak peace to you, My Child.

Peace. 

Perfect Peace. 
Perfect Peace. 
Perfect Peace. 

Soon, oh so very soon, you will see your storms become My Calm, and the whirlwind of anxious thoughts and emotions will cease.

Stand My Child.  Stand firm, with your feet planted firmly in My Gospel of Peace. Tighten the belt of truth buckled around your waist. Put on the breastplate of righteousness. Lift up your shield of faith, and let not the circumstances of your day steal your peace

Now is the time to exercise Your Authority, in Me.
Use My Word, which is hidden in your heart, as a defense
     against the attacks of the enemy.

Stand firm in My Peace.

Let My Peace become your peace. Seek My Peace, for it is there. 

Take it. 
And never it let go.

Receive My Peace, by faith; and use it to walk through each and every trial, challenge or disruption that comes your way.

Use My Peace to rebuke those thoughts that are coming to you, from the enemy. Use My Peace to bridle your tongue.  Use My Peace to gird up.  Put on My Full Armor (Ephesians 6:10-18). For t
he worrying, which you are allowing, is coming from the enemy, Beloved. For I Have not given you a spirit of worry.   Stop focusing on the worrying and focus on Me.

Meditate upon My Word and be obedient to the things My Word says to keep your mind on.

Come to Me in prayer, for I Will hear you and I Will answer you, My Precious, Brilliant, Beautiful Child.

Now STAND FIRM, trust in Me, and know that I Will give you Peace to calm the storm.  But only when you focus more on My Peace and you stop worrying, stop discussing it, stop giving it life with your words and your thoughts.  When you turn it ALL over to Me.  When you trust that I Am the Lord your God and that the enemy has no authority - unless you allow him access.  Unless you allow him to rattle your mind, your spirit or your heart.  When you "Armor Up," trust Me, place it in My Almighty Hands, speak My Authority - your birthright - boldly and loudly.  When you go from a mindset of "being under attack of the enemy," to "I have all authority OVER the enemy."  When you place him under your feet daily.  When you read My Word, when you read your Bible, My Living Word that I wrote for you - My Unfiltered Word - and allow My Word to speak to, with and through you.

That is the only way.  Spending time speaking to Me.  Steeping in My Word.  And shifting your focus from what the enemy is doing, to what I Am doing.  To what I Say that you should do.  You have placed your vision right where the enemy wants it.  You must shift your focus.  Fix your eyes on My Son, Jesus.  Sense the presence of My Holy Spirit.  Focus on Me.  not the enemy.  For I have a Word for you.

I Speak peace to you, Child.
I Speak peace to you, Child.
I Speak peace to you, Child.

Perfect Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment