Friday, November 19, 2021

Restoration is Coming..... Restoration is Here..... Call It Already Done! (11.19.21)



My Child,
To everything, there is a season, and a time; to every purpose, under Heaven.

There is yet an appointed time when all things will come together. When situations and circumstances come to a head. I Have come to you, in this season, to bring those things that were scattered - together again.

There are so many of My People, My Children, whom I Have allowed to be broken; but now I Say that you are entering a season of restoration, for I Am bringing those pieces back together.

Even though, for some of you, there may be circumstances surrounding you that do not make sense; please know that restoration is coming. I Will bring clarity to what was unclear, so that it shall be made known.  So that it will be clear to you.
 
I Know that for many of you, it has been a mighty test of faith.  
Some of you have not been able to see past the next step,
     yet you didn’t give up on Me.
You kept the faith, My Precious Child.
You kept the faith.
Trusting Me to guide you, as you faithfully took the next step.
One step, after another, after another, after another.  

And now, your time has come.
Now I Will bring restoration.
Now I Will cause you to rejoice.
Now I Will cause you to leap for joy,
     even in the midst of your trials.
 
This restoration will abundantly flow into ALL areas of your life; but it will especially flow into your relationships, and cause those who I Intend to walk with you, to come into alignment with My Word.  

I Know that throughout this season there have been some who have walked with you for a considerable amount of time, then simply turned and walked away.  And you did not know why.  Know, My Precious, Beautiful, Brilliant Child, that I Have Chosen those who will walk with you on this journey.  I Will remove those who should not be; and I Will restore those who should be, in your life. Where you've experienced division or dissention in your relationships - I Will repair, revitalize and once again bring unity.

My Child, I Am doing a work in you and bringing restoration into every area of your life - for the honor and glory that you have consistently and constantly brought to My Name.  When you were tired and weary, you praised My Name.  You lifted Me up.  You sought Me.  You testified as to My Goodness, that My Promises are Yes and Amen.  You kept your eyes on Me and not on your problems.  You never allowed your hurt and pain to stop you from being an encouragement to your brothers and sisters, who were going through similar trials.  You learned to lean and depend upon Me for your strength; realizing there is nothing too big for Me to handle. 

You have done well, Child.
Very, very, very well.

And now should be a time of rejoicing for you; because you are about to enter a season of reclaiming and taking back all that the enemy has stolen.  All that you let go of, but was rightfully yours.  All that others tried to tell you, you didn't deserve.

That season is over.
Walk into your season of #AbundantFlow.

Get ready because.... 
RESTORATION IS COMING!!!





Read and Meditate on God's Word
 
Ecclesiastics 3:1 - To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 

1 Peter 5:10 - GOD, who shows you his kindness and who has called you through Christ Jesus to his eternal glory, will restore you, strengthen you, make you strong, and support you as you suffer for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment