Tuesday, November 30, 2021

No Weapon Formed..... (11.30.21)

 My Child,
No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper.

I Have already given My Angels charge over you each day.

Let the people satan is using hold their meetings behind closed doors, thinking they are successfully plotting your demise.

What they don't understand, is that I Am behind that closed door with them - listening to every word spoken. You see Beloved, what they do not and cannot realize, is that I Have all power over their evil deeds.

I Will confuse their mind and their thought patterns, as they attempt to set up road blocks for you.

The schemes designed to hurt you will not come to pass. I Will cancel each deed; but what I Need for you to do, is this: do not entertain what you see with your natural eyes but trust in My Word.  For what they meant for evil, I Have already started turning it into a blessing for you, right in front of their face. They will know immediately, that their schemes have not (and will not) work as planned.

They do not yet understand; that I Am going to hold them accountable for every evil deed and every evil plan that they participated in.

They do not yet understand; that I Have Almighty Power over all things.  And I Do not have to act immediately on what they do because I Am in control. I Will simply look at them and laugh; because I Know their day is coming.

You see Beloved, you are My Child and I Will fight the enemy for you. 

BUT but I Need you to trust in the Words I Am telling you. I Need you to "Stand and Rebuke" the enemy in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus.  I Need you to claim the Blood of My Son, Jesus, over your life and over the life of your family.

the enemy cannot stand in your presence when you mention My Son's Name, nor My Name. When the enemy and his minions attempt to come against you, especially in large numbers, they will flee in several different directions.  This is what My Word says.  This is what I, the Lord your GOD, says.  And I AM not man that I Should lie.

Do not worry about people who feel they have ultimate control over your destiny.

I Am The Only One that has control over what happens in your life.
Do not worry about anything. 
But pray to me about all things.
And I Will lead, guide and protect you.

I Will send 'The Comforter,' My Holy Spirit, to order your steps.

Rebuke the enemy and he must flee. 
Stand and declare the Blood of My Son, Jesus
      and satan and his people will flee.  
For no weapon formed....
No weapon formed...
No weapon!

~~~~~

~ Isaiah 54:17 ~
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,  
and their righteousness is of Me,
saith the LORD.



No comments:

Post a Comment