Monday, November 22, 2021

Trouble Don't Last Always (11.22.21)




Beloved,
Just as Paul suffered in his ministry, and I Suffered in Mine - so shall you have moments when you suffer in the walk you have chosen. After all, you have chosen to follow Me. I Want you to be just as faithful as My servant Paul; for no matter what he endured, he did not give up. Trouble surrounded him many times, but he always knew, Paul never doubted, that I Was always with him and that I Would see him through.

I Must allow you to suffer, as My Father allowed Me to suffer. I Never said it was going to be easy, but I Always promised that I Would be with you. I Will never forsake you, nor leave you. My Words are true. I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Light.  I Am Always watching over you. 

When I Prayed in the garden, I Was not just praying for Me. I Was Praying for all My Father's Children. Now, press your way through My Child; and understand that each test has a purpose.

Each test will make you wiser and stronger. 

Everything that you are going through is working out for your good.  I Know that many of you want to give up, but remember trouble don’t last always. Push your way through the storm.  PUSH!!!! and then Rejoice.  REJOICE!!!!   Rejoice, I Say, rejoice in My Mighty Name, the Name of Jesus Christ; and remember, trouble don’t last always.

Yes, I Know it is hard,  Beloved.  But know that I Am with you, and guiding you through the storm. Think of how much worse it would be if I Were not with you in the midst of the storm(s). 

If I were not holding back the winds and the waves of the sea. Stop looking at the situations and the circumstances of this life; and focus on Me. Beloved, I AM All Powerful and there is no one; or nothing that can stand against Me. There is nothing that can undo what I Have done.  I Gave My Life for you on that Cross.  I Bled for your freedom, your peace of mind, your salvation, your peace and your joy.  All power over Heaven and earth was given to Me by My Father.  And by the nature of My Covenant with you, you should know Beloved, that you have the authority - My Authority.

So lift your eyes up and look unto the hills from whence cometh your help.
Know that your breakthrough is already here, willing and able.  Know that I Will deliver you from everything that has come against you.

Now is the time for you to be blessed!! 



Meditate on God's Word
2 Corinthians 4:7-10 - But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the excellence of the power may be of GOD and not of us;  in every way having been troubled, but not having been hemmed in; having been perplexed, but not utterly at a loss; having been persecuted, but not having been forsaken; having been thrown down, but not having been destroyed; always bearing about the dying of the Lord Jesus in the body, so that the life of Jesus also might be revealed in our body.


~ My Prayer Confession ~
Heavenly Father,
I am so grateful that trouble will not last always.
As long as I have you in my life, there is nothing
     that can come against me - and succeed.

I will always survive because I AM Your Child
     and You Love Me.

I love you Father.
And I ask You to keep me.
And be with me.
As You have promised. 

In Your Mighty Son, Jesus' Name,
Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment