Friday, November 5, 2021

Do Not Think It Strange (11.5.21)




Beloved,
Why are you surprised by the attacks from the enemy? 

Just as he desired to sift My Servant, Peter, he wants to do the same to you.  he’s only coming after you because of "The Work" We’ve Ordained for you to do.  Just as I Prayed for and Protected Peter, I Have already prayed for and placed My Hedge of Protection over you.

the enemy caused Peter to stumble, but the enemy did not succeed in destroying or stopping Peter from bringing glory to My Name - the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ.  I Brought restoration to Peter, and I Am Bringing that same restoration to you. the enemy's plans formed against you will not succeed.  So do not fear.  For I Am with you.  For My Father is with you.  For I Sent the Holy Spirit, when I Left this earth, to be with you.

You are important to My Plans and My Purposes.
Therefore, that makes you a target for the enemy.

But as I Said before, do not worry nor fear the enemy's attack; for I Am Greater than the enemy, I Defeated the enemy many many times, and I Have Given you authority over the enemy.  So do like I Did - and place the enemy under your feet.

the enemy cannot destroy you.
Let Me say that again, the enemy cannot destroy you.
Only you can allow the enemy to solidify a stronghold.
For I Have given you MY AUTHORITY to rebuke,
     refuse & rebuff the enemy.
And you CAN destroy the enemy's works.

The enemy KNOWS that you can destroy his works.  That YOU have the power - My Power AND My Father's Power AND My Holy Spirit's Power - to shut him and all his plans, down.  All the way down.  Down, down, down...... 

That is why he is coming against you so strongly.
My Precious Brilliant Beloved Sibling, the enemy is SO MAD.
So very upset.
he is upset because he is losing ground as
     Our Kingdom advances.
and the enemy knows that you are instrumental;
     a willing vessel; an active, vocal shofar; an
     effervescent bundle of energy - committed to Me.
     Committed to Our Father.

So Beloved, when he attempts to attack you, remember this - I Am The One he is upset with. 

And because he cannot ever attack Me, he attacks 'The Precious Ones,' who hear & heed & seek My Voice, My Way and My Path; through whom I Work to advance My Father's Kingdom.

Therefore, do not think it strange that the enemy is coming against you.  Instead, rejoice!  Yes Beloved, REJOICE!!!!  Sing praises.  Send up prayers of overflow.  Embrace this #newNormal that you are in.  Knowing that you’ve been found worthy to suffer for My Name, to be under attack for My Name, to be targeted for what you are doing, have already done and for what you will do.  

And when it is done, as the attacks subside and the enemy has to bow down to My Power and Your Presence; you will receive Blessings, Anointing and Deliverance more precious than silver or gold.

In fact, those Blessings are already done.
Waiting for you to reach them.
For you are already on the Path.
You are almost there.  Continue reaching,
     striving, praying, praising, walking, running,
     discerning, talking to Me and spending time 
     with Me and My Father, spending time in
     The Word.

And continue building Our Kingdom.
For it is already done.
There has always been an Anointing on your life.
Walk into a level of portion you have never experienced
     or seen.
So think it not strange.  Continue to vex the enemy.
For your blessings are already promised.
For all My Promises, all My Father's Promises are
     Yes and Amen.

Yes and Amen!







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Luke 22:31-32 - And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 

Acts 5:41 - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 


1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment