Thursday, November 4, 2021

No Weapon.... (11.4.21)

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,  
and their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD.
- Isaiah 54:17  

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away
  from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke
shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
 Isaiah 10:27  


My Beloved Child,
NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper!
NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper!
NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper!

People will come against you in large numbers, oh yes, they will; but they will flee in several different directions when you call on the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus. You see, My Child, no person or principality can stand in the presence of My Name, nor My Son's Name, when they are sent from satan or when satan has found a way to use them to come against you.

Rebuke the enemy when he comes against you and your family!
Rebuke him in the Name of My Son, Jesus and he must flee!!! 

However, you must be aware that his attacks will be sneaky and creative; most times catching you off guard. the enemy will use people you least expect to do his work.

Ask Me for My Discernment and My Wisdom.  Ask for a double portion of the Anointing that I Imparted on you long ago - that Anointing that is ALWAYS there for you.  And I Will reveal to you, those who satan is using.  My Child, never ignore a person's energy. If you sense wickedness and evil, depart from the presence of that person immediately and give it not a second thought.

My Word says to depart from all wickedness and evil and have nothing to do with the works of the enemy.


Finally, My Child, come to Me in prayer; and I Will give you rest and protection.

My Word - The Word of GOD - is the only thing the enemy will respect and obey and RETREAT FROM.  the enemy CANNOT stand against My Word, My Voice, Me.  So always remember to use My Word, Child.  Know My Word.  Commit My Word to memory.  Speak it daily.  Meditate on it constantly and consistently.  Because when you do, the enemy will bow and confess.  And he will have no power over you.


No power.

No power.
No power.

No weapon.
No weapon.
No weapon.........



No comments:

Post a Comment