Friday, November 26, 2021

Spend Your Day Being ... THANKFUL! (11.26.21)


 
My Child,
Do not allow anxious thoughts to steal your joy.
Spend your day being thankful.
And those worrisome thoughts will drift away. 

I Fully Understand the problems which surround you; but the amount of time that some of you spend worrying about those "so called problems" won’t change or resolve anything.  Instead, spend the time that some of you are tempted to worry, spend that time praising Me 'In Advance' for My Blessings which are to come.  And if you must let your mind drift; let it drift to My Blessings of the past, and how I Came through for you then. Oh, so many Past Blessings to dwell upon.  

Remember to enjoy this day.
Embrace this day, with thanksgiving and love. 

the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy; but My Son gave His Life so that you may live in abundance. Therefore, do not allow anxious and negative thoughts about what may happen tomorrow, to steal any more of your days.  the enemy does not know your future; he only knows your past. 

Your past is behind you.
And that is where the enemy should be in your life. 
So, speak to the enemy, the way My Son did, when the enemy tried to tempt Him. 
My Son told satan to: “In the name of Jesus, get thee behind Me," and the enemy did just that.
the enemy obeyed. 

Choose, this day, if you will speak, declare and "take authority" over the enemy. Choose, this day, if you will "take responsibility" for your choices - those things that you do.  Those things that nothing to do with the enemy; and everything to do with you and what you do.  Choose, this day, if you will stop talking about "how the enemy has you under attack;" and start talking about how Jesus defeated the enemy in the desert, how Jesus died on the Cross, and how Jesus gave you "His Authority."  Choose, this day, if you will fully walk in The Anointing I Gave you at birth.  Choose, this day, if you will let go of those choices you make, that are not of Me.  Choose, this day, if you will walk with Me, in My Way; or if you will walk in your way.

This is the day, that I 'the Lord your God' has made.
Rejoice and be glad, because I Hold your future.
I Have a mighty, mighty future for you.
But you must meet Me where you stand
     and choose to walk with Me.

I Love you, Child.
I Have My Joy and Blessings for you.

Choose, this day.
Choose Me.  Choose Peace.  Choose Joy.  Choose Love.


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Luke 4:8 - And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy GOD, and him only shalt thou serve. 

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.



No comments:

Post a Comment