Thursday, January 24, 2013

All Who are Weak & Weary, Come to Me (1.24.13)

When you find yourself weak and weary, come unto Me and lay all that troubles you at My feet. 

I shall lift the heaviness - then restore, strengthen, and heal you. 
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
You say that you believe in God, but you must truly believe in Me. 
Come to Me now and release all that is weighing so heavily on your mind.
All good and perfect gifts are sent from My hands, and I shall withhold nothing good from you. 
All you have to do is ask. 

I want you to understand Me so much better so that I can share heavenly treasures with you. Come closer and let Me refresh you. 
Why worry when I am in your presence? 
Have faith in Me, trust Me to deliver you. 
I will bring peace in the midst of the storm. 
I am the beginning and the end! 

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for always being with me, and being my strength when I am weak. 
You are my Rock when I need a place to lay my weary head. 
I thank you Lord for staying close to me and drawing me close to you, and pouring a fresh anointing over my life when it’s needed the most. 
Oh bless your Holy name Father for You are more than worthy to be praised!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment