Thursday, January 10, 2013

Father, Help Me (1.10.13)

Father,
Thank you for sending Jesus to be the true vine,
which nourishes and gives life to the branches, which are your people.

Help me to confess moments when I've tried to sever my relationship with Jesus in some way.
Help me to commit myself to welcoming God’s pruning in my life, despite the pain it might bring.
Father I ask that you use me to become more fruitful for your kingdom as I live for you.

Let my fruit-bearing be attractive to unsaved people.
Father none of us know when our last day on this earth will be,
so I pray that you will give me the wisdom to share your word so none will perish.
My prayer Father, is that they will “taste of your fruit and see that the LORD is good” - Psalms 34:8.

This prayer I pray to you, in the name of Jehovah.

Amen

GOD rules the world,
through the prayers of his people

No comments:

Post a Comment