Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Is Only a Test (1.27.13)

A great test of your faith is drawing near.  

You will be expected to do the right thing even though it might be against your will.  
I will bless those whom you bless.  

Consequently, even your enemies will prosper and multiply because of your prayers and blessings.  

Those who walk in darkness, do so as if they are blind.  
In fact, they are blind to the truth of revelation concerning My love for them.

I have chosen you for this hour.
Your faith will be extended beyond your own understanding,
because I will work through you, manifesting Myself in this situation.

Again, there will be no lack of faith on your part.
This test of faith will separate you from the ordinary.
You will pass this test with excellence and I will richly bless you.

I will never leave you, nor forsake you.

It is only a test. 


No comments:

Post a Comment