Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Morning Prayer of Clarity (1.16.13)


Heavenly Father,
I come to you in Jesus Christ's Holy Name this morning,
I ask you Lord, according to John 14:13-14, to bless everyone that comes into my presence today.

Father, give them insight, understanding and clarity on who You are.

Help them to come to know You, and hear Your voice when You speak.
Send Angelic covering and protection to them, this day, Father.

Bless them abundantly this day. Pressed down, shaken and running over 30, 60, 100-fold spiritually and naturally - with long life, divine healing and restoration. As I come to you Lord, and humble myself before you, I ask that you clear my mind of any preconceived thoughts, confusion or deception. 
I ask You Lord to block anything that is not of You, and that I hear Your voice, and only Your voice.

Father, your Word said for us to bless each other, and I pray in the matchless name of Jesus that You will bless every person that I come in contact with today.

I pray this prayer in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment