Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Prayer of Thanks (1.20.13)

Heavenly Father,
Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning. 

Give me peace in my soul as you take away the unforgiveness and doubt, 
that I sometimes harbor in my heart. 

Thank You for breathing upon my situation and bringing peace in the midst of my storm. 
Father,  forgive me for ever doubting or worrying about any situation, 
because I know Lord, that You will never leave me nor forsake me. 

You promised to never turn Your face from me, regardless of how badly I sin. 
When I sin against you and repent, 
You promise to forgive me and never remember my wrong doings anymore. 

Thank You for always caring for me Lord. 
As this day unfolds, I pray that You will send the Holy Spirit to me, 
so that I can have peace while resting in You. 

I pray this prayer to You with thanksgiving and praise. 

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment