Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Child, You are ALWAYS Loved (1.9.13)

Child of Mine - 
Don't be discouraged in those times when it feels like I am very far away. 
Refuse to allow difficulties to outweigh your sense of victory. 
You must not give in to self-pity or feeling like a victim. I want you to know that I am with you always, even when you cannot sense My nearness. And just as I promised, I will never abandon you. I am every bit your loving Father, even when you don't feel that you are at your best spiritually. I do not reject you during those times, and I do not throw you away.


Dear Child,
I want you to know that you are just as loved when you feel distant from Me, as you are when we are in the deepest of fellowship and intimacy. The fact remains that you are My own dear child, no matter what your feelings tell you. I am a loving Father and I am good, and I do not reject My own, simply because they are going through a rough time. It doesn't matter whether or not you feel loved. My love for you will not fail. It doesn't matter whether or not you think that are at your best spiritually, I will not abandon you or push you away.

Begin to praise and pray in your heavenly prayer language, and it shall elevate you above the furnace of affliction. Ask Me daily for that freshness of My Spirit to arise in you and you shall know freedom, as the bubbling of My Spirit arises in your heart. 


Trust in Me. 

Do not back up, do not bow down to the enemy, but RISE UP, STAND, WALK and put your life in My hands and you will see what I will yet, do in you.

You know no weapon formed against you shall prosper, for I am with you and I will bring you through to higher ground. I am bigger than any obstacle that may come across your paths. I have given you authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants in your life. Yes, you have victory in Me, for I have begun a good work in you, and I will finish it. Say no to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and declare war! 

Stand and walk in faith, knowing that I will bring you through, no matter the trials. 

Now lift up your heart unto Me and worship Me. Rise up in the strength I have provided to overcome, and I shall deliver you. Yes, I shall deliver you and you shall come out of your troubles like pure gold. Worship Me and you will see that the plans the enemy has brought about for evil, will work for your good. 

I will have the last Word in your life. 

Genesis 50:20a - But as for you, you thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass

Psalms 70:5 - But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay

Isaiah 54:17a - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper


Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you


There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can't see you through.

Have a Jesus filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment