Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cast Your Cares Upon Me and Live in Faith (4.6.13)

Many of My people are laboring under the burden of anxiety, because of their circumstances. 

Laboring under the spirit of anxiety will cause you to start doubting GOD. 

Lift up your eyes in faith says the Lord, and I will lift you up giving you the victory. 

I will be your strength. 

I will become the very strength of your heart and the strength of your body, for the times of refreshing come from the presence of the Lord.

Take those things that are troubling you and place them upon My altar, where I will deal with them. As long as you hold on to them and as long as you fret about them and as long as you worry about them, they are not Mine.

So I say to those of you going through a time of anxiety, fear not, for I am with you. Fear not for I have not departed from you. Fear not for I will not abandon you, nor will I leave you, without My help. So cast your cares upon Me and leave them all on the altar. All power was given to Me by My Father when I died and rose up on the third day. 


Is there anything I cant handle? 
Again I say to you, I have all power. 
What can take me by surprise? Nothing!!! 
I am an all-knowing and forever-present GOD!!!!

The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength - 
Isaiah 58:11

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord - 
Acts 3:19


No comments:

Post a Comment