Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Don't Give Up (4.10.13)

I know this season has been a test of faith for many of you, and you have held fast to every promise I have spoken, despite the situations around you telling a different story. I heard some of you say “many days, weeks, and months have passed, yet the fulfillment of My promise has not come." Must I remind you that I am not slack concerning My Word. 

I will perform that which I have spoken and I will do it in the manner which I have purposed.

I Am that I Am.

I will perform My Word in My own timing. I do not need your help in fulfilling My Word. The words which I speak shall not return to Me void. Yet because there is no outward sign of progress, many of you have simply given up and abandoned the dreams and desires which I have placed in you. That is exactly what the enemy wants you to do.

My Word is true and I will fulfill that which I have spoken as a promise. 


Don't give up, continue to believe and trust in the promises I have given you, for I Am faithful and I will fulfill My word. I am not man that I should lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment