Tuesday, April 23, 2013

See Your Problems Through Spiritual Eyes (4.23.13)

Ephesians 2:4-6 "But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus."

Why are you looking at your problems from beneath? 

Please don't do that beloved. 
I want you to start looking at this problem from My point of view. If you view the problem from the position of being in the world, it will always appear to be over your head. You are to be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. 

No problem should ever over take you.

You are a believer, therefore your spiritual eyes should be looking at this situation through the eyes of the Father. If you view it from the position of being seated with Me in heavenly places, you will clearly see and understand that your problem is under My feet. 
Therefore, the problem is also under your feet. 

Now don't worry about that problem anymore. 
Walk in My provision and My protection. 
You have My grace and favor around you, 
and remember I already overcame all 
that’s trying to come against you. 

Now, from this moment on look at this situation through my eyes only.  


No comments:

Post a Comment