Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Morning Prayer (4.17.13)

Heavenly Father,

I come before You this morning, 
the blessings of God shall abound in my life.
  
I won't because Your Spirit abounds in me 
I'll turn it, or them, over to You Lord and You will work it out for me 
thanking You for waking me up this morning.


I enter into Your courts with thanksgiving and Your gates with praise.
I declare Father that this is the day, that You have made, 
and I will rejoice and be exceedingly glad in it.

Father, I thank You for this position you have blessed me with at my job.
I do not take it for granted, but commit myself to performing 
every task assigned to me as unto You and not unto man.

I will show myself a faithful steward over what you have given me, 
for Your word says a faithful man shall abound in blessings.

Give me the strength Lord and move in me throughout this day, 
regardless of circumstances or situations.

Help me to operate in the fruit of the Spirit at all times. 
That means even when I feel like losing control of my tongue,
 whether it is to speak forth gossip, to curse man or anything 
that is considered corrupt communication -
and You said 'I am the light', and to let my light so shine.

I choose to let my light shine, and as a result, 
I'll only speak those words that bring edification to You and others, 
and anything that does not edify me or others I'll cast away from me.

Thank you Father for being the Messiah in my life, 
my banner, my shield and my strong high tower.

You are the one who fights all of my battles, therefore I don't have to.
Instead of trying to handle difficult situations or people myself,
because You care that much for me.

Thank you Father for being all that you are to me. 
I will never find anyone to be as good to me as You are.
I love You.

In Jesus' Name, 
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment