Monday, April 15, 2013

I Am Leading You Down a Path of Blessings (4.15.13)

Beloved,
My will for you is not that you should worry about anything, 
for I am in control.
I am leading you in the way that I desire for you to go.
Give up on the way you did things in the past.
Surrender the ways you have traveled in the past, 

and allow Me to show you My ways.
I am your very present help in times of trouble.

Nothing you can imagine can compare to the peace and fullness of My Spirit.
I am leading you down a path of blessings.
Nothing can touch the grace, love, and power I am about to pour upon your life.
So rejoice and let go of all the things which have hindered you so greatly.
Rejoice I say, for I am drawing close unto you.
Soon you will radiate My glory and presence,
and you will see that nothing can stop My hand, because I am with you.
Any door that I open, no man can ever close.

I will be opening that door you have been praying about real soon.
Remember, I am a Master Planner and my timing is perfect.

Now put every thought that is not of GOD behind you right now!!!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble - 
Psalm 46:1 

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before - Philippians 3:13 

I pray your day is blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment