Monday, April 22, 2013

To Be Strengthened, Restored & Renewed (4.22.13)

I know things have been very stressful and hectic. 

I want you to let go of everything that has kept you bound and troubled. 

Let me take those burdens from you.  It’s not My desire to see My children bound. 

Take some time to come into My rest - to be strengthened, restored and renewed. 
Cast your cares upon Me, and trust that I will bring those things that have been troubling you to a conclusion. Don’t you know that I am more than able to bring all things to a point of order, perfection and completion according to My purposes? 
However, I can’t do that until you release these things unto Me.

It’s not a partial release that I require of you. 

I need you to release everything.  Don’t hold onto the part in which you still have some control.
I want you to trust Me completely.  Don’t be afraid or worry about the days ahead.

Stop where you are, quiet your emotions, and refuse to be troubled anymore.
Surely I am able to perform My Word as I have promised. Just seek My face.  

I will give you wisdom and direct your steps. So loose all that’s been troubling you.
Feel the yoke of My love dissolve the strongholds in your life.


Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light - 
Matthew 11:28-30

Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven - 
Matthew 18:18 



No comments:

Post a Comment