Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Have Not Forgotten You (4.13.13)

My child, I see your pain. I see your sorrow. I feel your heartache
I hear the questions that roam through your mind
Wondering whether or not I have heard your prayers
Hold on, I assure you I have, I have not forgotten you.

Your faith rises and the doubts do too
You must trust Me, I will see you through
My child, the day is coming when your mourning will turn to laughter
The day is coming when your sorrow will turn to joy
Hold on, I have not forgotten you.


I have not forgotten the circumstances and the trials that surround you
I have not forgotten your tears
Hold on, I am with you. I see all, know all, and hear all
Resist any anger or bitterness that may arise within you
Hold on, I have not forgotten you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment