Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Anointing Has Made You Strong (4.21.13)

My anointing and power is yours always - you will lack nothing. Nothing will be with held from you. All that I have is yours.

You will always have more than what the enemy has. Your weapons are more powerful and they outnumber the enemies.

I have trained your hands to war. You are more prepared than what you think.
You do not realize what a threat you are to darkness.

Because My light is great around you, you shine so brightly.

My glory is over you and it covers you. You are clothed with my presence and my brightness shines out from within you.

All that has been done to you - I have taken and used it.  All the past that was meant to destroy you and even kill you, I have taken and formed you into a strong warrior.

There are scars and disappointments but they are marks of your testing.

They are medals of your battles, look upon them and say, "The Lord has prevailed in my life."



No comments:

Post a Comment