Thursday, June 8, 2017

Embrace Where God has You Right Now (6.8.17)

My Child,
I know it may be hard, being where you are right now.
Everything within you is screaming, “Enough, I cannot do this anymore.
     When can I move on from here?”
My child, can you honestly admit that you are ready to move on?
Is your heart filled with thanksgiving?
You have yet to embrace where I have you;
     and until you can, you won’t be able to move on to the next level.

As I have told you before, everything that you go through
     has a purpose, and there is a purpose for where you are.


You say to Me that you are grateful for what I have done in your life.
However, your actions do not always reflect the heart of someone filled with gratitude.

Let Me remind you of another time when you were seeking Me for a breakthrough to a situation that held you captive.  After a season of praying about what you were going through; one day, you woke up and said, “Lord, nevertheless, not My will but Thy Will be done. I just want to please you.” Immediately after you said those words things fell into place. Strongholds were destroyed. The chains that held you bound were broken by a heart filled with thanksgiving for Me. All you wanted was to please Me, and nothing else mattered. Can you say you still feel this way today?

Yes, I know you want a change to happen right now.
However, until you can accept where I have you,
     and embrace what I Am doing in your life,
     things will remain the same.
I want you to desire Me, more than you desire My Blessings.
Do this, and watch things change. 
Embrace where you are, with your heart filled with thanksgiving;
     and you will be amazed, once more, at what I Will Do.

I know that what you are going through is difficult. 
However, learning to be thankful opened closed doors before,
     and being thankful now will do it again. 

Embracing My Love and giving Me thanks will cause
     My peace to saturate your soul and open the storehouse of Heaven.

That’s all it takes.
Just embrace My Love and embrace where I have placed you.






Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Philippians 4:11 - Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 

1 Timothy 6:8 - And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 

Hebrews 6:14-15 - Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment