Friday, June 2, 2017

Trust God to Bring You Through..... (6.2.17)

Beloved,
You expected and anticipated breakthroughs on various levels, but you encountered delays. 
 
Regardless of the disappointments you faced and 
       the rejection you’ve endured, 
       now is not the time to give up. 
This is not the end of you. 
 
Therefore, do not become discouraged and do not lose heart nor grow weary.  Take this time to immerse yourself in My Word, to strengthen your faith, and exercise patience. Continue to trust in Me for your breakthrough.
 
I want you to stand strong in the face of adversity and know that I Am with you every step of the way. The challenges you face are for a season and they will not last forever. However, My mercy endures forever; and I love you unconditionally. 
 
I Am with you.  I care for you.  And I will not fail.
I will never leave you nor forsake you. 
Abide in My 
Word, and I will strengthen you in times of weakness
       and give wisdom in times of confusion. 
 
Please understand that there is work being done behind the scenes, which you have no knowledge of; and this work is for your benefit. 
 
I Am working to establish you with greater peace and strength, so you will emerge from this season rejoicing with greater faith. 
 
My Child, I will bring you through this difficult season just as I have in past times.

Therefore, do not give up hope,
       do not turn back,
       and trust Me to bring you through.
 
 
Image result for the lord will carry you through

Read and Meditate on God's Words:
Psalms 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD
 
Psalms 46:1-5 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of GOD, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: GOD shall help her, and that right early.

Psalm 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Ephesians 6:10 - Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment