Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It is Your Time. It is Your Season. Worry No More, Go Forth, It is Not Too Late.... (6.20.17)

My Child,
You cannot remain hidden anymore.

I have poured much into you,
   and now it's your time to come forth.

the enemy unleashed an attack against you to discourage you and to hinder My Work. However, you cannot allow his pitiful stumbling blocks to 
get in the way of the Work I gave you to do. 

I know that at first you didn’t recognize what he was doing; nevertheless, when you persevered in prayer and surrendered all to Me, you gave Me the chance to expose his work.

Now, you see what he’s doing, and
   I want you to know this is not the end of you.

It is your time.  It is your season.


I know this has been hard for you, and at times you may have felt like I turned away from you. My Child, I’ve heard every prayer you prayed, and I’ve seen the tears you cried. I never left you. If I had left your side you would not have been able to cry out, “Hallelujah anyhow, and Hallelujah, Lord.”

You could praise 
Me, because I was with you, I never left you. I was ministering to your spirit; whispering words of encouragement to let you know that I heard every word you said.

You are not defeated.
It will be as I promised.
It will be according to My Will.

My Words shall come forth, and they will bless many.  Worry no more about what it look like because My Words will do the work. You must be ready to go forth and no, it is not too late for your dreams to come to pass. Time and age mean nothing to Me, for I Am in control of everything. 


Fret no more, My child.
All is well.

Let My Word flow through you and come forth; and it will be
    greater than you can imagine.

Now is the time for My Work to come forth.




Read and Meditate on God's Word:

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Colossians 3:23-24 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

1 Peter 3:14 - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 


2 Peter 3:8-9 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment