Friday, June 23, 2017

Where You Are Now, Is Not Where You Are Going to Be..... (6.23.17)

My Child,
I want you to be prepared to move, as the Spirit leads.

Do not become so complacent that you do not want to accept the changes I Am about to do in your life. the enemy will use this against you, and it will hinder your walk with Me. Refuse to allow the enemy to paralyze you with anything. he has not stopped you from moving forward; it is only a delay. And if you look closely, it is only in certain areas of your life, which I have allowed. Think about it.

 
All this has left you uncertain about so many things. Now, the fear of making the wrong choices has hindered and crippled your faith in Me. I say to you this day, be not dismayed; there are other things you need to move ahead on. I do not want you to try to force anything open.

Seek My Wisdom and Guidance in everything that you do.

Do not become so obsessed with what seems to be blocked,
     that you miss the new thing I Am trying to do in your life.

Yes, I Am doing something new.

 
I want you to stop thinking negative, and stop allowing the enemy to control your thoughts. When you allow the enemy to control your thinking, it only reinforces the enemy's control over your life; and he has done that for too long. Do not allow him to do this anymore.

Rise up and rebuke him in My Name!
From this moment on, I want you to stop uttering
     those discouraging words that so easily come to mind.

 
I know frustrations and trials have left you weary; and discouragement has crept in overnight. However, now is the time for you to hunger and thirst for more of Me like never before. You must enter into spiritual warfare to break hindrances and destroy strongholds.

Seek My face and confess every sin - even sins of doubt, fear, and anxiety. Once you do this, then I Will hear from Heaven and I Will lift you out, and over, every obstacle the enemy has tried to bring against you.

And remember, where you are now
     is not where you are going to be.


 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me because he delighted in me.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment