Wednesday, June 14, 2017

God is Stretching & Preparing You. Be At Peace, Be Anxious for Nothing and Do Not Allow What You See to Worry You (6.14.17)

My Child,
Do not look at the circumstances surrounding your situation,
     look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith.
Do not judge your situation as if you are losing the battle
     and do not judge it by how you feel.
Because right now you’re feeling as if you won’t overcome.
However, I created you to be more than a conqueror through Me.
Things aren't always what they appear to be.

Remember, you must walk by faith, not by sight.

I know it may not seem like it right now, but all things are working together for your good, and they are working because you belong to Me.  I’ve ordered your steps, and I Will not allow your steps to slide. Be at peace and do not allow what you see to worry you.  Be anxious for nothing.  In all things, ask of Me, and I will reply graciously. 

However, remember that all things are done according to My Timing. 
Have faith, persevere, and you will see the answers to your prayers.

My Child, refrain from murmuring and complaining; and start counting your blessings. Do not allow the enemy to rob you of your joy by focusing on the negative circumstances. Count your blessings and be grateful.

I Am your loving Father, and I Will supply all your needs. Look to Me, and not to your own strength, to endure; for I Am stretching you and preparing you.  Keep My Word in your heart, and stay 
before Me in prayer always.

Do not let the enemy, nor your feelings, convince you that you aren’t overcoming.
Remember Who I Am, and let Me be in control.
I keep My Promises, and I Will always cause you to triumph over the enemy. 

Now, look to Me, be obedient to My Word,
     and the blessings will come to pass. 

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.


2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.


Psalm 18:36 - Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. 

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto GOD, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place

 

No comments:

Post a Comment