Thursday, June 1, 2017

Tell the enemy to Get Behind You. Keep Believing in God & Walk in Deep, Abiding Joy. (6.1.17)

My Child,
One of the main things the enemy is after is your joy.  If he can steal your joy, he will be able to put you in a  weakened state, in the face of the things that have come against you. 

Do not allow your current conditions to steal your joy
      and keep you from praising Me.
Your praise is the very thing that will move your mountains
      and lift you above the storm clouds.

This joy I speak about is different than happiness. 
Happiness is often contingent on circumstances.
However, this joy which I give to you transcends and overcomes
      every circumstance the enemy will use to bring you down
      to negativity and despair. 
This joy is a deep well.
It comes from abiding in Me, and knowing how much
      I love and care about all your needs.

Tell the enemy to get behind you, and keep believing in Me. When you do this, it will cause you to walk in deep abiding joy.  This joy will strengthen your faith to move every mountain and overcome any circumstances standing in your way.

If the enemy tries to silence your joyful praise, by reminding you of situations in your life that aren’t worth praising, just resist him with the Word.  Then lift your voice in praise and let him know that your situations are in the Hands of the One who heals, delivers and has set you free. 

I've given you this joy,
      and no one can take it from you.



 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 15:23 - A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
 
Psalm 51:12 - Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with thy free spirit. 

Psalm 126:5 - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy


John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

John 17:13 - And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves


 

No comments:

Post a Comment