Sunday, June 25, 2017

Expect to Be Blessed (6.25.17)

Faith Believers,
I shared this before, but the Lord wants to remind us to HAVE FAITH IN HIS WORD WHEN YOU PRAY. EXPECT TO RECEIVE, EXPECT HIM TO ANSWER
 - Marilyn

 

My Child,
I have promised that all your needs shall be met
     and I will not turn a deaf ear to your cries.

When you call Me, I will hear and I will answer.

I want you to start expecting to receive an answer. Expect to hear My Voice, expect to be blessed. Why do you pray and you do not get ready to be blessed?  You pray without expectation. You should know by now, My Promises are true. I Am Jehovah Jireh, Your Provider.


I need you to trust Me.
Let Me lead and guide you.

I long to whisper words of love and affection in your ear. I promised that I would not leave you comfortless. You must believe that what you have asked for, will come to pass.

You must not doubt.
Expect to be blessed.

Trust in Me, do not be moved by what your circumstances
     dictate, and do not be moved by what you feel.
 


Be confident that My Son has risen in your midst to bring healing, to bring salvation, to bring victory and to counsel to those in need. Even now, My Son is interceding for you, and as God, The Father, I heareth My Son's prayers.  I expect you to pray to My Son, and you must expect to receive your blessings when you pray.

Know that I have heard your prayers,
      and I Am bringing all you ask, to pass.
I Am bringing about a complete change in your life.
Trust in Me and believe that I Am faithful
      to do those things I have promised to do.

Expect Me to bring the natural in alignment with the spiritual.

I Am the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac, the GOD of Moses. 
Is there anything too hard for Me?
EXPECT TO BE BLESSED





Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? 

Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight:

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

No comments:

Post a Comment