Tuesday, June 6, 2017

O Bless His Holy Name (6.6.17)


Psalms 16:7-11 - I will bless the LORD, who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I know the LORD is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.  No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.  My body rests in safety.  For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.
 



Faith Believers,
In life, we will encounter hurt and pain.  However, if we can remember that the Lord loves us and is with us, regardless of what what we go through, we will be able to stand and bless His Holy Name in the sunshine and in the rain.

Listen for His voice:
My Child,
Can you bless Me in the midst of your pain and tears?  That is where your true love for Me comes through.  Love Me more than life itself, for I Am the Provider of your life. 
I want to be One with you. 
I want to be closer than a friend. 
I want to be the first One you turn to for all your needs.

Wake up praising My Name. Praise My name in the noon day, and praise My Name before you fall asleep. Always have a praise of thanksgiving on your lips. Oh, bless My Name at all times, and you will continue to feel My Guidance as you walk through your night seasons.

Always hold Me close so you can feel the presence of My Love comforting you and giving you the peace you need. And when times are hard, and you think I Am not there; all you have to do is start blessing the name of My Son, Jesus; and it will draw you closer to Me.  For I will never leave you nor forsake you. 

Never alone, My Child, you are never alone. 

I inhabit your praises.
Just call My Name, and you will see, you are never alone. 
Oh, bless My Name.


My Praise:
Lord, Father God,
I praise your Name, and I say, thank
You
     and thank You
Jesus. 
Thank You for loving me so much,
     that you looked beyond my faults
     and saw my needs. 
You love me so much that you waited patiently for me
     to come to the end of myself, and surrender my life to You. 

Father God, thank You for loving me so much that
     You gave Your most precious gift to us… Your Son. 
I will never be able to thank You enough.

So, I will say, I love 
You Jesus.
I love
You
 Lord, Father God.
I love you Holy Spirit.
Bless Your Holy Names.
Amen

  -  Marilyn



Read and Meditate on God's Word

Psalms 103:1-5 - Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment