Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Stand as Joshua Stood, and Be Grounded in God's Word (6.28.17)

My Child,
As Joshua stood on My Word and trusted in Me completely, I Am calling you to stand boldly on My Promises as well.

Joshua knew the Word, and he spoke it day and night. He had such faith in My Words, that He commanded the sun and the moon to stop; so they could win the battle. Because of his faith in Me, I did what man could never comprehend, I fought the battle for him.  

My Child, if you desire to see miracles, and if you desire to receive more, then stand as Joshua stood and be grounded in My Word. Start reading My Word daily and the Holy Spirit will speak to you. 
Let My Word be your daily bread, and you will experience living waters from the promises I have spoken.   

Little One, I want to increase your anointing.
I want to increase My Power in your life.

Therefore, step out boldly and seek Me as you come to Me in faith, expecting to receive. When you step out on My Word, new doors will open before you, like never before. 

You will decrease, and I will increase.
People will see Me in you, and with Me abiding in you,
   nothing shall be impossible.

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 

Joshua 10:12-13 - Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So, the sun stood still in the midst of heaven and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 

Joshua 10:14 - And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel. 

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

No comments:

Post a Comment