Thursday, June 15, 2017

Never Give Up Hope, Because those Jericho Walls Will Fall. There Will be a Breakthrough. You Shall Overcome. (6.15.17)

My Child,
I have seen your struggles, your tears, and your frustration.
I have even heard you say, "Is this all there is in this life?” 
No, it is not.... There is so much more.


It seems that you may have come up against a wall, and you have not been able to break through, climb over or get around it; but I Am sending a breakthrough.

Never forget that My Son came that you might have life, and have it more abundantly. Therefore, you shall break through this barrier which has been hindering you from entering into all I Have for you. 


  The enemy wants you to think that I enjoy seeing you suffer. 

Please know that My Heart aches when I see My Children in pain, when they are deceived into thinking that a breakthrough must not be for them, or they don't deserve it. 

Please don’t give up hope.

My Child, you must stand on My Word,
     trust in who I Am, and continue to press
     forward in My Name.
Never give up hope, because
     those Jericho walls will fall. 

There will be a breakthrough.


And one more thing, do not allow the enemy to try to defeat you with guilt, condemnation, or your past mistakes.  There is no condemnation to them, which are in Me; for your breakthrough was purchased at the Cross with My Son's blood.  I, your Father, so loved you that I sent My Son, Jesus Christ, to die.  As a substitute for your sins, guilt, and shame; and to destroy the works of the enemy.  Your breakthrough is based on My Son's blood, and His blood alone, so that no one may boast what they did for you. 

You will overcome, there will be a breakthrough. 


My Child, in spite of all the opposition
     that has come against you, look at where you are. 
Precious One, you are still standing. 


Yes, you are still standing, and you shall reap great rewards.  Therefore, do not loosen your hold on the things for which you have prayed for and believed in.  Continue to trust and believe in My Word. Keep your hope alive, and never be ashamed of the hope you have in My Word.  


Now, come and talk to your Heavenly Father for what you need.
I love you with an everlasting love, and I Am
     waiting for you with open arms.
Never give up hope, never lose faith,
     and never let go of My Hand.

You are an overcomer.... and there will be a breakthrough.





Read and Meditate on God's Word

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: Not of works, lest any man should boast. 

Romans 5:5 - And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of GOD is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.


John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

 

No comments:

Post a Comment