Monday, February 5, 2018

Begin Anew This Day. Let God Heal Your Past Wounds, Look Ahead for God is Doing a New Thing..... (2.5.18)

My Child,
How long will you continue to look back and think of
     the past and everything that went wrong?
I know the things you suffered, and I know some of the things
     were hard and left deep wounds.
My child, those wounds would have healed by now, if they
     had been given to Me in absolute surrender.

Isn’t it time you look ahead and let the past remain in the past?

Look ahead, because I Am doing a new thing in your life, right now.

However, if you’re always thinking of the past, and constantly wondering why I didn’t do this instead; you won’t recognize the new thing I Am doing, and you will miss it.

I still desire to heal your wounds from the past.
If you allow Me, I will shine My Healing Light on those
     dark memories, and there will be no more pain.


Begin anew this day.  Take every thought captive, give them to Me, and then I Will remove those thoughts and memories that bother you. Open your heart to Me, let Me in the areas of your life that have been damaged by the past. Let My Healing Balm touch your deepest hurts and restore the joy you once had.

Trust Me when I say, you do not have to keep reliving
     the pain of the past. 
Healing and restoration are available to you.
All you have to do is release the pain into My Loving Arms. 

I want you to open your eyes and gaze into the future afresh today. I want you to see that your winter season is indeed over, and it’s time to prepare yourself to receive the new thing that I Am doing in your life.


You cannot change the past (nor should you want to) because it is your past that is causing your blessing to spring forth. 

Now, look ahead.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Psalm 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Proverbs 4:25 - Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment