Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Rise Up in Faith (2.20.18)

My Child,
I come now to you as your Counselor.

You are wondering what to do about your circumstances, things have occurred which have overwhelmed you and caused a spirit of heaviness and confusion to come upon you. You are wondering what to do because things seem hopeless.  However, I tell you Beloved, this is not a hopeless situation, for nothing is impossible for Me. 

I say to you rise up, I have given you authority and power. 
It is time for you to bind the strong man
     and fight the good fight of faith.

Do not allow the enemy to have his way! 
Rise up as mighty men and women! 

Take the sword of the Spirit (which is the Word of GOD), confront the strong man and break the power of that hindrance. 

Break the power of the curse. 
Have faith in the authority that I have given you. 

Stand! 

Do not allow the enemy to hold you down. 
Come and be filled, for I Am the One who will
     give you strength. 
I Am the One who will provide what you need for
     the season ahead of you.

So rebuke all disappointment and despair, and encourage
     yourself with My Word.

I Am for you. 
I Am the Anointed One.
I Will anoint you, so that you will be filled with My power.

Receive now that yoke-breaking anointing; and then confront the strong man in the power of My Word and watch him flee seven ways from you, says the Lord.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 16:19 - And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mark 3:27 - But no one can enter the strong man's house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment