Wednesday, February 7, 2018

God. Will. Answer. You. (2.7.18)


My Child,
You know that the enemy is like a roaring lion seeking to devour. However, do not allow what he is doing to trouble you.  Keep your eyes on Me, for I Will answer.  You know Who I Am. You know My Strength, and you know when you pray in faith, I Will answer.  While you are calling on My Name, I Will answer and raise you up.

I know the path before you may seem dark, but My Word
     is a light to your path and a lamp to your feet.

In times of darkness, you must have simple child-like faith and draw upon My Word. Draw, knowing that the One who has taken you this far, will not leave you now.

I Will never leave nor forsake you.
Call 
Me and I Will answer.

Call upon Me each day, each hour, and every minute that you need Me. Call upon Me in times of trouble, as well as times of joy, and I Will answer. I Will be with you, deliver you and honor you.  Know that I created time, and your times are in My Hands, so do not fear.

I Will never withhold anything good from you. 
I Will answer you and show you the way in which
     you should go.

Beloved, in this world, you will have tribulation; but fear not, I Am with you.  My Word is in you. My Holy Spirit is within you. You are hidden with My Son, Jesus Christ, in Me.

Therefore, do not give up. 

Press your way.

It is not over.

I Am calling you to walk on through the valley, for I Will answer. Hold your head up and let the world know that I Am indeed with you. 

Call Me and I Will answer! 
Even this day, I Will answer.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. 

Psalm 91:15 - He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Psalm 31:15 - My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.


No comments:

Post a Comment