Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Press Through Your Circumstances, Do Not Lose Hope, for Something New is Being Born (2.6.18)

Beloved,
I see you pressing through your trials, but feeling
     as though you won’t make it. 
I don’t want you to lose hope, for when you press through
     your circumstances, you will give birth to the new thing
     that I Am doing in your life.

Do not fear the raging sound coming from the enemy, for he is a defeated paper tiger. He has been defeated My Child, he shall not overpower My Chosen Ones - for you shall go forth in miraculous victory.


You must remember, before there is a birth, there will be pain

Just as a woman’s pain greatly increases before bringing forth new life; you too shall encounter the same process, as you give birth to the plans and purposes I have ordained for you.  the enemy may have you believe that what you are going through will destroy you; but you know that no weapon he forms will ever prosper. 

My Plans are the only ones that matter. 
My Plans are for your good, and will not harm you.


Be strengthened by the pureness of My Spirit,
   as you go forth with renewed hope and vision.

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:19 - For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?

Hebrews 10:35 - So don't lose your confidence, since it holds a great reward for you. 

2 Corinthians 4:8 - In every way we're troubled, but we aren't crushed by our troubles. We're frustrated, but we don't give up.


2 Corinthians 4:16 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment