Sunday, February 4, 2018

Right On Time (2.4.18)

My Child,
Be assured that I Am working in perfect timing for you.
The vision and dream that I've have placed in your heart
     will come to pass.
I have set your course and timed each step.
Know that the process of its fulfillment is preparing you for it.

I have an appointed time for the vision I gave you. 
However, you must first walk through the preparation season.
And as you are walking through the season, do not be alarmed
     when it appears that things are going in reverse. 
Just trust in My Timing and keep the vision before you.

Never forget that what seems like delay may not be that at all.

Sure, the enemy likes to interfere and slow things down,
     but I will see to it that the vision happens right on time.
Realize that today is getting you ready for tomorrow.
Watch and pray; for My provision might come from an unexpected
     place, and it may look different from what you expected. 

It will always be what you need, and always right on time. 
Each day, when you pray and confess My Word, moves you closer to your vision.  Stay prayerful, stay faithful and be encouraged. Surely, the vision will come. 

It won’t delay. 
It will be right on time.
Stand now and know that your much-needed answer
     will not be late.

Do not give up, for the vision I have put in your heart will not delay.
I know you don’t understand My timing. 
However, if you have faith in My Word,
     then you should have faith in My timing. 

What you’re going through right now is not the final answer.

If you trust that today, your confidence will agree with My Perfect Timing and you’ll realize that all is well with you.  Now, keep the vision before you; it will not delay.

Everything will happen right on time. 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish:

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail.  Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay. (NASB)

Hebrews 10:36-37 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
 

James 1:3-4 - Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment