Sunday, February 25, 2018

Listen Closely, God is Knocking. Open the Door, Remain Faithful & Refuse to Let Depression or Despair Take Over. (2.25.18)

My Child,
You have nearly lost hope of things ever changing.
You expected your breakthrough to happen before now.
However, your expectations were met with more defeat.

Yes, it’s hard right now, but it won’t be this way forever.
My Word is true.

Remain faithful and refuse to let depression and despair take over your life. Do not allow anything to put out the flicker of hope that should still be burning bright for Me. If you allow that flicker of hope to die out, it will bring you down to the depths of hopelessness you've never known before. My Child, I know you are greater than that.


Listen closely, because I Am knocking.
Open the door, for I have renewed hope waiting for you.
I Am the way out that you seek.

Do not be weary in well‐doing, for you will reap
    in due season if you do not faint.

Today is the day to break the stronghold that has come 
against you. You will be victorious over every weapon the enemy has planned against you.

Open the door and come out of the valley.
Remember, my child I have all power over all things.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Isaiah 40:30-31 - Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment