Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Do Not Worry About the Storm that's Raging Around You. Do Not Become Discouraged. Believe in God, Trust in His Word & Keep Your Eyes on Him. (2.14.18)

My Child,
Do not focus your attention on your circumstances and difficulties,
     because these trials are only for a season and they don’t have
     any power over you.
The only power they have is the power you give them.

Therefore, rebuke these attacks and do not glorify the pain it is causing in your life. Instead, take away the power of it by keeping your eyes on Me; and speaking words of faith, which glorify Me.


Keep your eyes fixed solely upon Me, and
     I Will cause you to stand firm.
I Will empower you to walk on water, and to still the storms
     in your life. 

Make a commitment to seek and pursue Me.
Make a promise to Me, and to yourself, that y
ou will
     believe in Me and trust in My Word.
Do not listen to the many lies the enemy has placed
     in the storm.
Instead, listen to My Voice and obey only My Still Small Voice.  


Learn to look to Me expectantly for all your needs.
Learn to believe the things that I have promised to you
     are true and remind yourself of them daily.
I Am almighty, 
all powerful, and I can do all things.

Do not become discouraged, just keep your eyes fixed
     upon Me, and you will see My Glory manifest into
     every area of your life.

I say again, keep your eyes on Me.

Do not worry about the storm that’s raging around you,
     for I Am the One who will cause the wind and the
     storm to cease.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 16:8 - I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Mark 4:39-41 - And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, what manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? 

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment