Thursday, February 22, 2018

Take Some Time & Spend it in God's Presence (2.22.18)

My Child,
You called out to Me today because your spirit is feeling so heavy. 

I heard you.
I Am near you.
I feel what you are going through.

I know why your heart is troubled, and why your spirit feels heavy.  You have too much on your mind.  You’re worried about what’s coming next, and if you will have enough time to get things done.  If you don’t stop and release it all, it will only get worse. How can you know what to do, if you won’t stop for a moment and listen?

You’ve cried out to Me for help. However, you won’t take the time to wait in My Presence to receive wisdom and get understanding about what I would have you to do. I desire to relieve you of the burden you’re feeling, but you continue to bind My Hands when you won’t stop and listen to Me.

Take some time away from what you are doing
     and spend time in My presence. 

What you are doing can wait. 
Is it more important than Me?

You need to hear from Me more than you need to continue following the path that is leading you where I don’t want you to go. 

Stop and saturate your mind with My Word.
Meditate in My Presence today, and hear
     what I Am saying to you. 

If you do this, a door will open and the help you need
     will be waiting for you.

My child, it’s so easy. It's so simple.  Just stop. 

What you’re going through will pass.
If you stop and listen.

Be at peace.

All is in My Hands.

All is well.  

  

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Proverbs 4:5 - Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the
way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.



No comments:

Post a Comment