Monday, February 19, 2018

Rest Your Mind, Become Steadfast, Settle Your Spirit & Remain Calm (2.19.18)

My Child,
You are looking for direction and asking, “Where do I belong?"
You have sought many approaches to becoming successful;
     however, fear of failing and the frustration of 'not knowing'
     have caused pain in your heart.

I Am here to heal your heart and to set you free from worrying
     so that you will know you are in the right place.


My child, listen to what I Am saying to you.

Rest your mind and seek Me for new strategies and brand new relationships that will benefit My Plan for your life. Stop running to and fro, become steadfast, settle your spirit and remain calm; because I have a place that is perfectly suited just for you.

You will know it, when you are there.

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment