Sunday, February 18, 2018

God Loves You & He Will Never Forsake You (2.18.18)

My Child,
I Am here to remind you that I Will always love you
     and will never forsake you. 
I loved you before you were born. 
Before you took your first breath, I was with you
     and My Love surrounded you.
So why are you wondering if I still love you
     and if I Am with you? 


I was with you when you walked roads that were of Me, and I was still with you when you walked roads that were not of Me.  I did not judge you when you made a wrong turn, I gently took your hand and led you back onto the path of salvation.

I Am with you now to overshadow you with My Wings, to open a new door before you and to lead you on to a path of Blessings; as My Will is being done in your life. 


I don’t want you to linger anymore in the past, what is done
     is done; so put these things behind you. 

I Am with you to bring the dawn of a new day to you.

Do not worry about the opportunities you missed, because
      I Am here to bring new opportunities to you.
Do not be frustrated at the things you did not accomplish
      because I have new goals for you.   


My Child, the Love I have for you will bring things together for your good.  Do not look to the past any longer, but press forward towards the future that await you. 

For this is a new season and even now My Love, My Grace
      and Mercy have opened a new door 
before you.

Never doubt My Love for you, or whether I Am still with you.
Rest and know that I love you so much and will never leave
      nor forsake you. 

Now, can I ask you to make that same promise to Me? 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment