Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A Minor Setback (3.4.20)

My Child,
You must find a place of peace and strength in My Presence, regardless of the difficulties you have faced.  Do not give up. Refuse to give in to the temptation of discouragement and despair.  The difficulties of recent days will pass, but you must press through. This thing was just a minor setback - so stand up and refuse to allow the enemy to silence you. Regardless of what you face remember, I Am with you and I Will help you.  I Will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust in Me and I Will bring you through all of this confusion. This confusion is from the enemy, and not of Me. 


I Am not the author of confusion,
     but I Represent peace and order.


Be strong and resolute.  And refuse to allow fear or panic, take you out of the will I Have for your life.   Take whatever time is necessary to sit still before Me and talk with Me. 

Call out to Me, ask for My Wisdom regarding your next step and I Will show you the way.  Continue to seek Me for Wisdom and Guidance; and I Will strategically maneuver you around the obstacles placed before you. I Will lead you through every valley, as I Bring you into a place of peace and safety. 

My Child, I Want you to learn from what you have gone through; and use it to resist the enemy. I Want you to know that you have Mighty Power within you - over every work of the enemy.  So resist him and he will flee from you. 

Never forget who you are in Me.
You are more than a conqueror.
And I Am with you.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Hebrews 13:5-6 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.


Psalm 118:5 - I called on the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be to GOD who always leads us in triumph in Christ,
James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.




No comments:

Post a Comment