Saturday, March 14, 2020

Find Peace.... in God & His Word (3.14.20)

My Child,
You just had a beautiful day, now something has happened to disturb your peace. 

Do not allow the enemy to steal your peace.
Do not let this happen, My Child.  

Come to Me with all that has burdened you, spend time meditating on My Word and I Will give you rest.  I Will cover you with My Peace that extends far beyond your understanding.

Allow My Peace to flood your soul. 
 
Do not focus on the things happening within this world. I Am in control of all things. You must remember this, and keep these very words in your heart.  Set your mind on the things above, not the things beneath. Think about Heavenly things. Think about the great reward for faithfulness that is waiting for you. Think about the glorious wonders of Who I Am. Yes, think about these things.

So today, I Want you to find your peace in seeking Me.  Find your strength in meditating on My Word, and watch all things "not of Me," fade away. Be at peace - regardless of what you are seeing with your natural eye; but know that all is well.

 




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 61:2-3 (NLT) - From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.  Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.

Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Php. 4:7-9 And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the GOD of peace shall be with you


Faith Believers,
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back; so that
the vision He has given to you, will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment