Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Reignite Your Love (3.17.20)

Beloved,
I Love you with an Everlasting Love.
A Love that cannot fail.
And will not fade.

You are precious in My Sight.   You are a sign and a wonder on the earth, for you are My Father's Temple, His Place of habitation where Our Glory is poured out. I Am ready to pour out My Glory and My Anointing in a much greater measure than you have ever experienced.

I Want to manifest Myself among My People; and I Cannot do that until you present yourselves a living sacrifice unto Me.  There is much work to do in this hour, but you must have no other gods before Our Father. I Call for total dedication and consecration. You must cleanse Our Temple (your body) of all idols and remove all that offends Us.

I Am calling you into a closeness and more intimacy than you have every known, Beloveds, as a Child of My Father, a Child of the King.  I Am calling you to Greater Authority in My Father's Kingdom; which requires dedication and integrity.  I See those of you who once had a burning love in your heart for Me, but you have grown complacent and have become lukewarm.

Reignite your love.
We Need your love to burn bright once again.

Today is the day to stir the cooling embers and cause these coals to become a roaring flame. For some of you, the Love that you once had for Me has become a dim memory; but now is the time for that Love to be a living reality again.

Come to Me. 

Quiet your heart, and your spirit.
Listen to My Voice.

I Have been talking to you, but some of you have been too busy to hear Me.

You must come aside now and listen.
There are things that need your attention.
It is time. 
Time to reignite your love for Me.







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:4 - Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you;

Jeremiah 31:3 - Jehovah has appeared to me from afar, saying, Yea, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness I have drawn you.

Romans 12:1-2 - I beseech you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of GOD to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, pleasing to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is that good and pleasing and perfect will of GOD. 

Mark 12:30 - And thou shalt love the Lord thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
1 John 4:19 - We love him because he first loved us

Revelations 2:4-5 - Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.


Revelations 3:15-16 - I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 






No comments:

Post a Comment