Friday, March 6, 2020

Rejoice! Rejoice! It's a Time for Rejoicing.... Rejoice!! (3.6.20)



My Child,
Rise up and rejoice! 

Rejoice; I Say rejoice; for a time of renewal, a time of refreshing is coming upon you.

My Glory, the Glory of your Lord has risen upon you.  My Blessings shall suddenly overtake you, as you see miraculous answers to your prayers.  Indeed, your effective, fervent prayer will avail much!  Pray in faith - with no fear or doubt - believing that I, your GOD, Will hear and answer speedily. 

I Am working faithfully to bring you to victory.
Look up and rejoice, for I Am GOD and I Will
     keep My Promises.

Soon, blessings will manifest in your life. Oh, how your heart will rejoice. So much has happened during your time of testing. I Am working on your behalf, even in those times when you may think that I Am not.

Continue to be steadfast.
Do not turn back from any difficulties
     placed before you.
Rejoice in them.


I Say to you this day, nothing will ever be the same in your life, once I Open the flood gates to My Storehouses of Blessings. It is time for a turnaround, My Child.

Oh, rejoice and praise My Holy Name!
Are you ready to receive a double portion?
Well, rejoice! because you have weathered this storm.
Know that I Have only good things for you because of this.

Rejoice, I Say rejoice.
Trouble does not last always.
This is the day I have made.
Rejoice, and be glad.






Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1 Chronicles 16:10 - Glory in His holy name, let the heart of those who seek Jehovah rejoice.

Psalm 30:1 - A Psalm and Song at the dedication of the House of David. I will praise You, O Jehovah; for You have lifted me up, and have not allowed my foes to rejoice over me.

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which Jehovah has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 119:162 - I rejoice at Your Word, as one who finds great spoil.

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice!

James 5:16 - Confess faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much.

Hebrews 11:6 - For without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to GOD must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment