Sunday, March 8, 2020

SPEAK Blessings & Believe!!! (3.8.20)

My Child,
Stop trying to figure out everything for yourself, and ask Me for My Wisdom.

The Windows of Heaven are open.  All you have to do is ask for 
your Blessings; and I Will give you the desires of your heart, according to My Will for your life.

I Want to shower you with an Abundance of My Blessings.
I Want
My Blessings to ignite your Inner Spirit.
I Want My Blessings to 
influence others around you. 
 

Some of you have sown a harvest of tears, now it is time for you to reap in Joy. The Harvest is ripe, and now is the time for you to ask Me for the desires of your heart; and I Will Bless you according to My Will for your life. When you ask for blessings that are not of My Will, do not become discouraged, thinking that I Have led you on. There will always be times when I Will deny what you ask for; because I Have Blessings that are a thousand times better than what you were expecting for.


Your cup will soon start running over, and you will not have room enough to contain it all. 


Remember My Beloved - bless others as I Bless you. My Blessings are not just for you; but you must be a blessing to others, with the things that I Give to you.  Always do this - when you have been blessed, pass it on to others. 

 

  




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Malachi 3:10 - Bring all the tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house. And test Me now with this, says Jehovah of Hosts, to see if I will not open the windows of Heaven for you, and pour out a blessing for you, until there is not enough room.

Psalm 23:5 - You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over

Psalm 126:5 - Those who sow in tears shall reap with songs of joy.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment