Sunday, March 22, 2020

Forgive. Pray. Be Armed with God's Word. And Give it ALL to Him.... (3.22.20)



My Children,
I Instructed you, in My Word, to forgive those who have wronged you or hurt you. You are living in a time where many people have turned from Me and have decided to follow the enemy. Have you ever experienced people who will sometimes just look at you and want to hurt you or say something nasty to you; and they do not even know you?

It is not you, My Beloved.  People that are not of Me can sense the presence of My Holy Spirit, in My Children. Oh yes, they can sense me.  But you must know that these are people that the enemy has influenced to harass you or just be nasty to you.

The challenge for you - is to forgive them and love them.

Remember to always respond with a peaceful loving answer, or just walk away and pray for them.
When other speak evil of you, pray for them. They will say nasty and disrespectful things because either they do not know Me, or they do not have the love of Me in their souls and heart.

For many, the enemy is using them and they do not even realize it. And satan knows his time is just about up. Therefore, he is trying to take as many people with him, to perish, as he can.  his schemes and trick will come in all different type of scenarios, circumstances and people. My Children, you must be armed with My Word, the Word Of GOD, at all times.

Unforgiveness is another one of satans tricks.

Because it deserves repeating, when someone wrongs you or speaks evil about you - give it to Me and I will deal with them. I Will say it again, give it to Me.  I Will deal with them.

Give it to Me, Child.....

Also, do not be dismayed should you find this type of behavior in the church. There are many who confess to knowing Me, they attend church every Sunday, but they are not My Children - and they do not know Me. You will know them by the fruit they bear.

It is a dangerous thing to be in My House, the House of the Lord, stirring up strife.

Nevertheless, do not judge them, but forgive them and bring all that troubles you, to Me; and I Will make all the crooked places straight.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 92:4 - For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.





No comments:

Post a Comment