Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fear Not (3.19.20)

My Child,
As you can see, so much is going on in this world right now.

My message to you is "do not fear." 
You are My Child, and I Will keep you
     from all harm. 
I Promised to do this in Psalms 91.
And My Word is True; for I Am not a
     man, that I should lie.

As you can see, My Son is going to return soon - because of the signs and wonders I Am showing the world. I Wish that none will perish; but that all will come to Me and repent of their sins, so that they will be saved before it is too late. When My Son appears in the sky; it will be too late to repent. For He Will take only those who have lived their lives for Me, and obeyed My Word.

I Have noticed that occasionally, when you tell people a virus is coming and is taking over the world, they panic and run to and fro. When you tell them Jesus is coming they roll their eyes and yawn -  letting you know that they are not interested in hearing anything about Jesus.

I Am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End of all things.
I Can control, or get rid of this virus, if I Choose too; but I Allow
     things to happen for a reason.

Know that all things are under My Control.
I Want MY Children to be strong and fearless
     through all of this; and to trust Me to bring
     them through - regardless of what is happening.

Share the Word Of GOD with others, so that they will know that I Love them and that I Wish that no one should perish. During these trying times, be kind and loving to one another; trusting in the Power of Jehovah Jireh, regardless and always.

I Have promised to protect and keep you from all harm.
I Am not a man that I should lie.
So do not fear, but spend time with Me in prayer and meditation;
     and I will give you a peace that no one will understand.

I Am in control, My Child.




MEDITATE ON THE WORD OF GOD
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:13 - For I, Jehovah your GOD, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment