Sunday, March 29, 2020

Do Not Let Fear Have Power Over You..... (3.29.20)



My Child,
Nothing that is happening is a surprise to Me, nor do I Fear the outcome. 

Let your faith be stretched to trust Me, in the midst of this trial. 

Do not be afraid. 
This too shall pass.

For many of you, the circumstances that you face (at this time) seem totally out of your control; but take comfort in knowing that even though these things seem out of your reach, I Am still in control.

Too many of you have been worrying a lot this month. the enemy seems to have come in like a flood and disturbed the peace that many of you once knew.  Some of you are even wondering how this fear could have gained a stronghold over you.

Some of you may even find yourselves asking, "Lord, what have I done wrong?" My Child, you have not done anything wrong.  the enemy is unleashing strategies of fear against My Blessed Ones, whom I Love. However, I Say to you, “Fear not, for I Am with you." 

Rebuke the spirit of fear and STAND in My name.

Choose to believe that what I Have spoken to you is true; and walk in the love that I Have poured into you.  Draw ever so near to Me, and as you do, My Perfect Love will cast out all fear.  Yes, I Know that some of you are concerned as to why I Would allow such an attack to come against you. 


Child, I Allowed it because.....
I Am teaching you to war;
I Am teaching you to stand and to fight
     the good fight of faith and destroy
     the works of the enemy; and
I Am teaching you to be an overcomer, to
     be one who walks in victory, and not
     defeat.

And when you stand and proclaim victory, you will learn that fear has no power over you; for you are under My Power, and My Holy Spirit is with you always. 

Therefore, stand on My Word.
Fear not and know that I Am with you. 

Know that My Promises are true, and that I Have ordained Victory for you. 

Rise up My Child , and trample over the enemy's tactics, especially the tactics of fear that he is trying to bring against you. 

Rise up and know that I Have already given you the Victory.

Now, go My Child; and do not let the enemy get in your way.

For you have the Victory.




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 

2 Timothy 1:6-7 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou, therefore, endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 

2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment