Sunday, March 15, 2020

Praise Him (3.15.20)

And toward midnight Paul and Silas prayed and praised GOD in a hymn. And the prisoners listened to them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and all the bonds were loosened. - Acts 16:25-26  

Faith Believers,
We must remember that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but that they are mighty in pulling down strongholds. I know that singing praises unto the Lord may seem strange when you are going through; but praising the Lord is where you will get your breakthrough. One of our weapons is praise; so replace those tears of sorrow with tears of joy to the Lord.

When praises go up, we release ourselves from many of the things that bind us; and our blessings come down. The Bible says, "In everything give thanks unto the Lord."   Not for all things, but in all things.

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 
Let me ask you this, will complaining about the situation change it? No! So, let us tear down those strongholds with PRAISE! Destroy those burdens that are binding you with PRAISE UNTO THE LORD.  

Why not praise Him in the middle of what you are going through? It is easier to praise Him, than to be stressed out about what you are going through. Put on some praise music and dance all over your problems, with the Lord.

Make today a day where you PRAISE your way to victory.

Do not try to avoid trials, because we all face testing times. It does not matter what you are going through. It does not matter what the situation looks like. GOD wants you to rise up with a testimony to His Holy Name! GOD wants you to trust Him to bring you through it!
When you begin to praise Him in the midst of your storm, you are saying to the Lord, "I know You are in control, I know the victory is mine. Hallelujah to Your Name.  You are worthy to be praised!!!"

Faith Believers - focus on the Lord today, and ask Him to put a new song in your heart. GOD wants you to be victorious.  So, open your mouth, right now, and begin to Praise the Lord!

Praise Him right now!

Come on let us praise Him in the middle of what we are going through. And for some of my fellow Faith Believers, get your joy back!!!
- Marilyn 




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 30:12 - To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my GOD, I will give thanks unto thee forever.

Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee forever because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalm 92:1-2 - It is good to give thanks to Jehovah, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night;

Psalm 144:9 - I will sing a new song unto thee, O GOD: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Psalm 146:2 - While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my GOD while I have any being.

Hebrews 13:15 - By Him, then, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, confessing His name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment